Refunds and Exchange
We hope you will be delighted with everything you have bought from us, but if you are unhappy with your products for any reason, you can return them to us in accordance with the below:
3 options for returning items purchased online in the UK in order to receive a refund or exchange:
1. FREE RETURNS to the Online Superstore within 28 days from the receipt of goods for an exchange or refund.
ROYAL MAIL : For Royal Mail returns, visit www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4052. If you do not have a printer, simply take your QR code to the Post Office and they will print a label for you.
COLLECT+ : For Collect+ returns, visit www.qpr.uk/returns and fill in the information online.
2. BY POST to the Stadium Superstore within 28 days from the receipt of goods for an exchange or refund. If sending to the Stadium Superstore, postage will need to be covered by the customer unless the item is faulty.
3. VISIT the Stadium Superstore in person within 28 days from the receipt of goods for an exchange or refund.
International returns postage will need to be covered by the customer.
We aim to process refunds within 5 working days. The length of time it takes for the funds to appear in your account will depend on your payment provider. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- If you need to return your QPR products, please do remember that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while you have them.
- You can open the packaging to look at and try on the products as you would in our store. Keep and include the original packaging with your return.
- You mustn’t try on the products wearing strong perfume/aftershave/deodorant, make-up or in the vicinity of smoke which may leave scent or marks on the products.
- Tags should not be removed from any item.
- Return all parcels with the completed returns note/proof of purchase & please ensure items are properly packaged and therefore cannot be damaged in transit.
- Underwear is returnable as long as unworn.
- For combination purchases / multibuys you must return any 'free' items back to us to process a refund.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of defective products.
We're sorry that one of our products has become faulty or you are unhappy with the quality and we'd like to help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Please return the item either to our QPR Superstore or to the Online Superstore by post. We will look into your query as soon as possible.
If returning by post, please note your reason on the returns form along with your order number.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Customers should be aware that sizing may vary from previous replica kits. Please ensure you obtain the correct size before printing as we are unable to exchange or refund after letters, numbers and/or badges have been applied to personalise your item.
QPR Holdings Ltd cannot accept liability for any changes to players names and numbers due to transfers or a player deciding to change number.
Please ensure you have correctly spelt the name and the entered the correct number you wish to have printed as we cannot be accountable for spelling errors made by the customer.
QPR Holdings Ltd reserves the right to refuse to print shirts that we deem offensive or abusive. A member of customer services will contact you to discuss your choice and, if necessary, request an alternative. Please note this may delay delivery of your shirt.